Do you want to live in and experience real Thailand? Wang Muang is a beautiful town about 30 minutes from Khow Yai National Park an hour and a half from Bangkok but has none of the noisy tourism of the big city.
• Our school is currently looking for experienced and committed full time teachers with at least a Bachelors degree and a TEFL certificate. Students range from Kindergarten to Secondary ages and class sizes are limited from 25 – 35 students per class (maximum). In the kindergarten we focus on teaching through doing and encourage activity based lesson planning.
• In the primary department, we run what is called an “Mini English Programme” which means the students learn English, Science, Maths and Essay writing in the English language. We have a strong focus on phonics, grammar and conversation. Full support and guidance is provided but teachers are encouraged to be as creative and dynamic as possible.
• The secondary programme is an IEP (Intensive English Programme) and focuses on project work.
• The Kindergarten is an English Programme and students learn songs, games vocabulary and phonics – literacy is very important to us.
• Our Thai teaching team are young and energetic but your languages Director in the English department will be a Westerner. Cultural and language training is available for the successful applicants. Check out our website and email the Director directly.
• This position is open to all fluent language teachers as we currently have a number of good quality teachers from the Philippines and wish to build on this team in the coming year.
• The successful applicant will be a person who loves being creative and is happy to get out the glue and scissors and make interesting and fun activities for very young learners. A good sense of humor is essential.
• All visa, permit and license fees are covered by the school.
• Start salary 20,000 Thai Baht per month plus free air conditioned accommodation
• Paid annual leave (including all Thai national holidays)
• Re-sign of contract bonus
• Accident medical cover
• Cultural training
• Free Thai lessons
• Full support and training
• Please send all applications to Mr. Jay Richardson – Languages Director at [email protected] and include updated resume, recent photograph, cover letter and copy of passport information page.
• Check out our website: http://www.jumrusschool.com and go look through the FAQ’s section under the recruitment heading