- List item Prepare and deliver age and cultural-appropriate lessons that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences
- List item Differentiate curriculum to meet the needs of a wide range of students, particularly English learners
- List item Support and collaborate with colleagues in the delivery of the school’s instructional program.
- List item Support all school improvement initiatives, and be willing to contribute as appropriate to the school’s ongoing process of self-evaluation and improvement
- List item Serve on one or more committees in order to improve curriculum and plan the direction of the school
Native English speaker
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
Teaching certification from a recognized institution, state or country
Knowledgeable in standards-based curriculum, especially in art instruction
Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, students, parents, and the community
At least two years’ teaching experience at elementary and secondary levels
Successful experience teaching second language learners
Experience with Understanding by Design is a plus
If you are interested in working at CRIS, please send an up to date resume, a recent photograph and a covering letter outlining your teaching philosophy to [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.