Assistant Accounting and Finance Manager – Based in Bangkok
Dept or Office: Administration Department
Responsible for the financial operation and perform all account and bank reconciliation in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, Thai Revenue Department, WSTL and the Thai Ministry of Education.
This position is directly reporting to the Accounting and Finance Manager and is based in Bangkok.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that all payments are recorded correctly according to The University’s policy and right of authority approval to provide the payment process
- Ensure that all income are recorded correctly according to The University’s policy
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day financial responsibilities of the company.
- Perform all account and bank reconciliation and timely resolve for outstanding items
- Prepare accrual/reversal for accounting month-end process
- Ensure that Fixed asset registers and inventory are maintained and recorded on systems correctly
- Provide the reports related to accounting functions
- Coordinate the compliance with internal and external audit requirement and make sure the year end closing to be target date
- Work with the Accounting and Finance Manager to ensure tight finance control is maintained within the University
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor
Requirements – Education and experience
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-4 years (up) experience in Accounting and Finance
- Good Knowledge of Thai Accounting and Taxation
- Good English communication skill
- Pleasant personality, service-minded, good relationship and team working.
- Good knowledge of computer skill, Peachtree Accounting Program will be advantage
- Experience in the education industry or related will be an advantage
We are looking for an individual who has strong job commitment, enthusiastic, self-confident and hardworking. If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to be part of Webster University’s rich multicultural team, send your CV with cover letter to: [email protected]or please contact:
Webster University Thailand
Human Resource Department
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya, Cha-am, Phetchaburi 76120, Thailand
Phone:+66-(0)-32-456-162 (up to) 8