Education Gateway is looking for a Business Development Manager to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You are the guru that sees new markets, new opportunities and new sources to enhance Education Gateway’s product portfolio. Business Development Manager.
Description Business Development Manager.
You build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with both Individuals, Government, Corporate Clients and Partners. Business Development Manager.
Role Business Development Manager.
You role is to translate Education Gateway’s Mission and Vision into New Territories, New Markets and New Leads that lead to an Enhanced Product Portfolio and doing so, enforces Education Gateway’s Market Position and Revenue. Business Development Manager.
Responsibilities Business Development Manager.
- You identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- You locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Business Development Manager.
- You screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- You develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- You close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations. Business Development Manager.
- You protect Education Gateway’s value by keeping information confidential. Business Development Manager.
- You update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- You enhance Education Gateway’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Business Development Manager.
Qualifications and Skills Business Development Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related filed Business Development Manager.
- At least 2-3 years experience Business Development Manager.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism Business Development Manager.
What we expect Business Development Manager.
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexble towards your collegues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role.
What the candidate can expect Business Development Manager.
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines. Business Development Manager.
Salary, Remuneration and Benefits Business Development Manager.
Suitable candidates are offered a competitive salary according to experience, qualifications, and degree. Education Gateway offers besides a market competitive salary, health-care benefits and where applicable bonus or profit sharing. Business Development Manager.
Reference Business Development Manager.
When applying for this position, please refer to this opening as EG-Business-MGT-2014. Business Development Manager.
Application Procedure Business Development Manager.
We kindly request you to send your resume in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]. Accompanied with your Resume, please include three (3) references and a short motivation (maximum 400 words) what makes you the preferred candidate for this job-opening. Once we have received this collateral, we will inform you within 10 working days about the follow-up procedure. Business Development Manager.
Equal Employment Opportunities Business Development Manager.
Education Gateway strives for a balanced composition of its staff. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Education Gateway are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, belief or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Business Development Manager.
About Education Gateway Business Development Manager.
Founded in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Education Gateway Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of Chinese and English Language Teaching Institutes in Thailand, with offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Serving customers for both the individuals in classroom based training, Online Globally and Corporate Clients in the Fortune 500, Education Gateway is the premier provider of Language Training in Thailand. See more about Education Gateway under the About Us section on this site. Business Development Manager.
Sales Acquisition according to this opening is not appreciated. Business Development Manager.