Walailak University, International College is seeking 2 lecturers with the following
1. Thai or other nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently.
2. Hold a doctoral or master degree from the countries that use English as a main language in the areas stated in for Digital Innovation Engineering Program: Engineering, Science or related field of computer including Innovation Design and Digital Technology Entrepreneur.
3. Special with a master degree from English speaking countries have to graduate in the program with research thesis. Besides, he or she has evidence showing English language professional equivalent to IELTS score of at least 7.0 or TOEFL score (paper-based) of at least 600 or TOEFL score (internet-based) of at least 100 or other equivalents upon an official appointment. Further, applicants with a master degree with evidence research thesis and good academic and English language skill for pursuing a doctoral degree.
Special consideration will be given to the applicants who have extensive experience in teaching, research and publications in their field of specialty.
Salary: Salary rate will commensurate with education and follow the university standard. Top-up money may be considered.
– Doctoral Degree: start 40,000 THB
– Master Degree: start 28,000 THB
Benefits: The Medical and Group insurance, Housing, Academic development class and other benefits are provided.
Apply for a Job:
Applicants are welcome to apply from 08.30am. – 16.30 pm. (closed on national holiday). Please submit application at
1. Walailak Coordination Unit, Bangkok
SM Tower 19th floor 979/44-46 Phaholyothin road, Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. +66-2298-0244-5 Fax. +66-2298-0248
2. Department of Human resource and Organization, Walailak University
Walailak University 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66-7567-3000, +66-7538-4000 Fax. +66 -7567-3708 Email: [email protected]
3. Walailak University International College, Walailak University
Academic building 4, room 267, 222 Thaiburi, Thasala District Nakhonsithammarat 80161 Thailand
Tel. +66 7567 2426, +66 7567 2427 Fax. +66 7567 2424 Email: [email protected]
Please download the application at: http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application%20_academic_en.pdf