Bangkok Bilingual School is seeking to recruit enthusiastic, flexible and reliable employees for different positions below. Please read the corresponding job specifications.
EFL Kindergarten Teacher (Native English Speaker) [as of 1 October 2015]:
We are an English programme school located in Huay Kwang district. We are looking for a qualified EFL kindergarten teacher to teach primary and/or kindergarten students.
As a teacher in BBS, you will be expected to teach up to 25 contact hours per week, which includes cover for absent teachers. The main role of our English-speaking teachers is to teach English as a second language to students in the areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
All teachers are also expected to assist the English department in maintaining and preparing teaching materials, prepare lesson plans, show enthusiasm for and contribute to projects relating to the English department and assist Thai teachers in areas where the teachers’ English skills may be useful.
- Native English speaker for the EFL teacher position; other nationalites are welcome to apply for the Math/Science teacher position
- Age between 21-35 years old
- Proficient and fluent in the English language, including the ability to speak clearly and use correct spelling and grammar
- At least 1 year of experience teaching at Kindergarten level
- A verifiable Bachelor’s Degree, in Education, with the major in Early Childhood Education would be advantageous
- Previous experience of teaching Thai children will also count in your favour
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and responsible attitude toward work
- Fun, loving, mature and polite character suited to working with children
- Ability to create and design additional materials and activities that will stimulate the students’ enthusiasm in English learning
- A positive attitude towards working alongside and cooperating with other members of the English Department
- Salary details provided upon request
- A 12-month mutually renewable contract is available, which includes a 4-month probationary period
- Additional teaching hours may be possible on weekdays or on Saturday mornings (optional and paid at an hourly rate)
- Annual leave and Thai national holidays
- Assistance in obtaining a visa, teaching license and work permit, subject to meeting the Thai government’s requirements
- Health insurance
- Free school lunch
Monday to Friday from 07.30 to 16.00 hours
How To Apply:
- A copy of your resume which includes
(a) details of your educational and employment background
(b) a contact phone number
(c) details on your current visa situation.
(d) references, including contact phone numbers from current or previous employers where you have worked as a teacher
- A short cover letter for the attention of ‘The School Director’ which explains your suitability for the position you are applying for
- A scanned passport photo
- A scanned copy of your Bachelor Degree
Please be aware that the school will only contact those teachers who are shortlisted for interview. Download the application form here [Download Application Form] and complete, should you be called for an interview.