Super English Language School is looking for enthusiastic individuals to teach English to the fun-loving
children of Surat Thani. The environment is friendly, supportive, and relaxed. We give our teachers the time
and space they need to develop at their own pace while offering support any time they want or need it. There is
a Thai teaching assistant in every classroom.
These positions are tailored for those who enjoy being creative while teaching, are comfortable in a professional
organization, like to laugh and have fun in the classroom, are adaptable, and are willing to work hard to make
sure the students experience an enjoyable and productive time learning English.
The starting date for these positions is early May, 2016.
– 35,000 per month flat salary
– 20-25 teaching hours per week (weekends off)
– 20,000 baht for the holiday month of October
– no required office hours
– minimum amount of paperwork
– one year contract
– 2-3 weeks paid vacation in October
– one and a half month travel break in March or April
– all one year visas provided by the school
– 2 months free accommodation in a shared, semi-furnished house in an ideal city location
– full training
– full support throughout your entire contract
– free Thai language lessons
– monthly school sponsored fun event, such as dinners, parties, a Thai dancing lesson, Thai boxing lesson, Thai
cooking lesson, etc.
– comprehensive orientation
A successful applicant will have the following qualities:
– hard-working, professional and flexible
– fun and out-going
– patient, interested in learning and open-minded
– young at heart
Most importantly, a successful applicant will have a genuine desire to teach the children of Surat Thani
We can only accept applications from native English speakers who have a university degree.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your attached RESUME, CURRENT PHOTO,
UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA SCAN, as well as RESPONSES to the questions below to [email protected]
What experience have you had in teaching English?
What is your approach to teaching?
What experience have you had living and working in another country?
How do you respond to new experiences, environments and cultures?
What makes you want to live in Surat Thani?
How do you respond to changes in the workplace, such as new educational programs being introduced and
teaching new students?
What are some of the things you would like to do in Thailand besides teach?
Have you traveled in Thailand before?
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
When can you begin working with Super English?
JOIN US AT SUPER ENGLISH TO BE A GREAT TEACHER, WORK WITH FUN-LOVING KIDS, AND