2 Full Time Teachers (native speakers) required at
Satit Ramkhamhaeng Demonstration School Elementary Level (English Program)
Position No 1 – Experienced Primary Teacher
required for P6 Maths and Computers for P5 and P6 level. Previous experience essential and the candidate must have a strong knowledge of teaching both subjects.
Position No2 – Kindergarten Teacher
It is essential that applicants have a vast knowledge of teaching kindergarten level children. This position requires an understanding of child development and therefore previous experience essential.
Minimum Qualifications and Required Attributes
• Educated to at least degree level and have a TEFL or equivalent.
• At least 2 years teaching experience.
• Experience of working with young children preferably kindergarten/primary level students.
• Educated to a least degree level.
• Teachers must be native English speakers from the following countries only, UK, America, Canada, Australia or N.Z.
• A fun loving, mature and polite character suited to working with Thai children and teachers.
• A dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking and responsible attitude to your work.
• The ability to create and design additional materials and activities which will stimulate the students’ learning and enthusiasm for English.
• A positive attitude towards working alongside and cooperating with other members of the English Department.
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
An ideal teaching position for someone living in Thailand with long term prospects.
The successful candidate will be required to teach 20 hours per week. Teachers are required to plan lessons and will need extra time preparing teaching materials, worksheets, tests etc.
School hours are from 8.00am until 3.30am.
Monday – Friday
About the School
Satit Ram Elementary is a prestige school with a very good reputation. We have a very modern building with excellent teaching facilities.
The school is situated within the grounds of Ramkhamhaeng University.
We are a well established and desirable program consisting of large EP team from Kindergarten Level through to Primary six. We have many talented students that gradate from our school due to our successful English Program.
Both positions are required to be filled well in advanced before the start of Term 2 which will commence 3rd November. Ideally the new teachers will sign the contracts as soon as possible but will official start around the 15th of October which will give them time to prepare for the next term.
Interested qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume with recent photo by email to [email protected]
Please state on your cover letter which position you are applying for.
If you have any other questions regarding any of the positions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Head of English Program