Academic Assistant to provide support with curriculum development and overall preparation as well as management of ESL lessons and activities.
Must ensure that all items and materials for classes have been prepared and provide support to KAS ESL teachers.
Must have at least 3 years in the education field and good command of computer literacy and English.
Must be available to work on weekends and reside in Thailand.
KAS, a leading English language school for young learners aged 3 – 15. KAS provides effective educational programs through engaging activity-based and hands-on learning experiences, is currently recruiting for the following position.
• Quality control of KAS educational programs
• Curriculum development for KAS weekend school programs and camps
• Assessment of KAS student learning
• Prepare lesson plans and other related documents for KAS ESL teachers including student assessments and classroom summaries
• Manage supplies for all activities
• Ensure preparation and organization of classrooms
• Provide support for KAS ESL teachers when appropriate
• Prepare requested items for KAS ESL teachers
• Ensure excellent implementation of all KAS educational programs
• Female aged 25+
• Minimum BA in Education, TEFL and/or a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in education or related fields
• Good command of English
• Good command of computer literacy
• Enthusiastic to work with children
• Passionate about education and child development
• Organization and inter-personal skills as well as the ability to take initiative
• Ability to work on weekends
• Residing in Thailand
• A salary of 20,000 THB
• Benefits will include a bonus, health insurance, visa and work permit
Interested candidates, please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
• A cover letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the position
• An essay stating a problem you have encountered with regards to teaching, and how you overcame that problem
• CV with recent photo attached