- Competitive monthly salary and constant support from the school during your time there!
- Opportunity to attend a cultural orientation to ease you in to life in Thailand and give you the opportunity to meet the other teachers working with the company.
- Enthusiastic students aged 3-18yrs (excellent variety to help with your teaching development)
- No experience required!
– Bachelors degree (BA/BSc) in any subject
– A passport from either: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
– A TEFL qualification of at least 120 hours. If you aren’t TEFL qualified don’t worry we can interview you for suitability but you will need to be qualified before starting the position.
If you’re interested and want to get started please email your CV and a recent photo to [email protected] ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!