Text-And-Talk is searching for an experienced Native English Speaking teacher to teach business English to groups of company employees on a full-time basis, starting immediately.We are looking for a NES teacher to train English to company employees on a full-time basis.
This company is situated a ten-minute motorbike-taxi ride from Thailand Cultural Center MRT Station in Wangthonglang District on Pracha Uthit Road, Bangkok.
The teacher is required work Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The maximum number of teaching hours per day is 5 hours, and the remaining time is utilized for planning lessons, grading assignments and writing students’ evaluation reports.
This position offers a monthly salary of 42,000 baht for a period of 12 months.
Benefits offered are:
1. Sick leave.
2. Administrative leave.
3. Vacation leave aside from public holidays.
4. Visa and work permit assistance.
5. Social security (Teacher and Text-And-Talk split the fees.)
Applicants should pass the following requirements:
1. Must be a native English speaker, and
2. Must have experience teaching Engish as a foreign language.
1. The teacher is friendly and gets on with everyone.
2. The teacher understands the Thai culture.
3. The teacher can speak some Thai (however, no need for perfection).
Please submit these documents to Ben:
1. Resume or C.V.
2. Recent photo
3. Teaching and other qualifications