The Department of Western Languages (English Section), the Faculty of Archaeology, Silpakorn University is currently looking for a full-time English instructor for its Bachelor’s programme in English.
• Teach English communication skills related courses to both English majors and minors
• Teach 12-15 periods per week (1 period equals 50 mins); plus 4 office hours for administration and consultation
• Be an English native speaker from these following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (Please don’t apply if you aren’t from these countries.)
• Have a bachelor’s degree in any related field
• Have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate from a recognized institution and ESL/EFL teaching experience. Experience should be in a recognized institution supported by references.
• Not over the age of 55
• Be able to start work in July
• A one year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and departmental requirements
• A one year bonus (one month salary) after successful completion of the second year contract
• Salary 20,780 THB/month; plus housing allowance 8,000 THB/month
• Vacation/Sick leave
• Work permit fees
First semester July 15, 2019 – November 17, 2019
Second semester December 2, 2019 – April 5, 2020
Please submit the following documents for application to [email protected]:
• A copy of degree certificate (must be certified by your local or overseas Embassy or Consulate and by the Legalization Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand)
• A copy of transcript
• A copy of passport
• One two-inch portrait photo taken less than six months (without a hat or sunglasses)
• References will be required if selected for an interview
• Please note a current Thai teaching license is not required for this position.