We are looking for “Native English Speakers” to join our teaching team. We have a number of schools in the Northeast of Thailand in need of energetic and dedicated teachers to help educate their students in conversational English.
We are looking for teachers with the following qualifications:
- Must have an enthusiastic, creative, responsible, understanding, culturally sensitive, flexible and most of all patient personality.
- Must hold a valid passport from Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland or the UK.
- Must be 22-45 years old.
- Must hold a valid BA/BS… degree from an accredited university.
(Authenticity will be confirmed and the original certificate is needed.)
- TEFL certification is preferred but not necessary.
- A base salary of 27000 – 30000 baht per month.
- A housing allowance of 3000 baht per month.
- Extra income from weekend English Camps and Special Classes.
- Four month contract: November 1, 2014 through February 28, 2015
- Bonus paid for holidays in March, April and May for those who re-sign for an additional semester.
- Work permit costs will be covered once a NON B visas has been attained.
- 24 hour 7 days a week phone assistance from English speaking staff.
- Foreign owner with teaching experience in Thailand.
- Free orientation course held in October.
- Lesson plans will be provided for each lesson. Teachers are encouraged to enhance the lesson with original ideas and innovative teaching methods.
- Experienced English speaking consultants to aid in school/teacher communication.
- Teachers will teach no more that 24 classes each week. The average teaching load is 20 classes per week. Each class is 50 minutes in length.
- Teachers must be at the school from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Teachers must be flexible and strive to understand Thai culture and the Thai school system.
- Teachers must support their fellow Thai English teachers.
- Teachers must interact with students according to Thai traditions and customs. These rules will be outlined during the orientation course in May.
- Teachers must carry themselves with honor and dignity as the teaching profession in Thailand is seen as an elevated position within Thai society.