The Faculty of Pharmacy, Silpakorn University is seeking to employ a full-time NATIVE English speaking teacher responsible for teaching both undergraduate and graduate students, providing academic services and undertaking any other related responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must be an English NATIVE speaker
2. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably Education or English-related or Sciences with a TEFL/TESOL certificate)
3. Must be an experienced teacher (at least 1 year)
4. Proficient in academic English
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
6. Willing to work flexible hours and overtime
7. Willing to comply with all regulations, guidelines and policies of the faculty
1. Salary: a minimum rate of 35,000 baht/month, depending on experience
2. Paid vacation: 15 days and national holidays
3. Health insurance is provided.
4. Housing is NOT provided.
Please submit a resume/CV stating qualifications, work experience and expected salary together with a copy of transcript, passport and a recent photograph to [email protected] by June 22, 2018. The written test and interview will be held on July 2, 2018 at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Silpakorn University, Nakhonpathom.