We require an exceptional candidate for an opportunity to lead our new preschool class.
Udon Thani International School (UDIS) offers quality, international education in Udon Thani and seeks to
become one of the leading schools in the Northeast of Thailand. UDIS uses an English and inquiry based
curriculum to teach students from preschool to primary levels.
In 2015, we will open a new preschool class and require an experienced preschool (2-3 years old) teacher
to join our team and create an engaging, play-based environment for our students. This vacancy suits a
candidate looking for a challenging, exceptional and unique opportunity to be involved with the
development of a new class.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have educational training from UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- Be a fully qualified teacher from their home country
- Have proven experience in early childhood teaching environments
- Experience in international school environments
- Have appropriate paediatric first-aid qualifications
It would be advantageous for the candidate to have the following:
- Experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage from England
- Experience of the International Baccalaureate
- ICT experience and applications for student learning
- Knowledge of project based and inquiry learning methodologies
- Leadership experience in early childhood environments
Experience in teaching the International Baccalaureate is an advantage, however what is more important is
the willingness to recognise the diversity that exists in the student body and not to teach from a mono-
cultural perspective. We are primarily looking for teachers who will be able to inspire in their students
a love for learning.
Teachers and administrators are expected to be efficient, professional, good team members and ambassadors
for the School. All staff are issued with a job description and will be appraised accordingly.
UDIS is a friendly school where teachers are extremely valued and looked after. We will do our best to
support you and help you flourish at our school because we believe happy teachers can deliver the best
education to our students.
As such, we offer a professional working environment and an attractive remuneration and benefits package
which includes an accommodation allowance, flights, health insurance amongst other benefits.
Due to upcoming maternity leave, the teacher will need to start in early May. The contract will run until
31 June, 2017.
To apply, please contact the Head of School, Dr. Lindsay Stuart, at
[email protected] with a cover letter and your resume.