We are looking for candidates who are keen to take on new challenges, have high expectations of self and students, able to demonstrate good subject knowledge and have the ability to inspire students. We are currently conducting interviews and demo lessons for this position. The post would pay 40,000 baht per month pending experience and qualifications. The hours are M-F 7.50 – 3.30. There are 20 teaching hours per week. The students are all well behaved, friendly and polite. The class sizes are small and air-conditioned. Our English team is well managed and supportive. Ideally, we want the teacher to start immediately.
An initial contract will be offered on a full-time basis to the end of the academic year in March 2015. A 12-month renewable contract will be offered beyond this time.
We offer a comprehensive package
- Salary of 40,000THB pending experience and qualifications
- BUPA health insurance option
- Assistance with visa & work permit
- Sick leaves with pay
- Paid holidays
- All Thai government holidays paid
- Annual salary increase
Qualifications of applicants: hold an accredited bachelor degree and a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate.
- This position is starting immediately
- Applicants must be currently residing in Thailand
- Some experience with classroom teaching preferred
- Teach M-F, 20 teaching hours per week
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview so in the first instance please forward your personal statement, resume and recent photo to [email protected]
Please see our website for further details about Essential Educational Staffing: http://www.essentialth.com