- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree pref. in Human Resources or equivalent Human Resources training and experience;
- Experience in a Human Resources office, especially with HRIS/SAP HR preferred;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, organizational skills and ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues with the utmost professionalism;
- Good command of English to interact with our foreign staffs.
The salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please E-mail a cover letter, Resume, 2 letters of professional reference from supervisors, transcripts, recent photo, and any relevant documents to the Dean of the Faculty of ICT via: E-mail : ittlymahidol.ac.th