- To be responsible for teaching
- Present a course description and outline
- Provide a statement of course objectives and relationship of course material to social work competencies and the overall social work curriculum
- Describe the learning experiences designed to achieve stated course objectives and competencies, including assignments
- Present expectations for performance including attendance, class participation, and written assignments (including documentation and confidentiality)
- Grade students, after articulating grading standards
- Male or Female
- Thai nationality
- Doctorate degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Fluent in English Language
- At least 2 – 3 years relevant experience.