Internship opportunity (Russian) at Bromsgrove International School Thailand
Opportunity for a young and energetic junior candidate who would like to have work experiences in the
World Class British Boarding House in Thailand
Scope of work:
– Teach young students on sport, etc. as assigned
– Help students for any academic assistance
– Lead Boarding event/activities to build capability and enjoyable environment for boarding students
– Take care of Boarding students i.e. Health issue, personal issue, etc.
– Escort students to boarding trip during weekend, etc.
BIST will provide salary, accommodation and meals. Successful candidate will get a certificate after
he/she completed the mission as planned.
• Bachelor’s degrees or higher
• Age >= 22 years
• Excellent English !
• Nationality – Russian is preferable
• Enjoy working with children
• Good Leadership & Problem solving
• Good in Sports, Music, Math etc. is preferred
• Very good service minded, can work well with others
• Matured, accountable, reliable
• Can stay in the Boarding house and may require to work during the weekends
We hope you will enjoy your time with us, enjoy living and working at Bromsgrove International School Thailand.