Kindergarten Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Thai National, who is Positive and energetic, highly inspired, motivated person; passionate about childcare, and is committed to achieving high academic standards and creating a stimulating, positive and child- centered classrooms ethos.
In your job you will be assisting (foreign) lead teacher in Toddler classes (2 -3 years old) or Nursery class (3- 4 years old) for the 2015/2016 academic year.
This is a full time position and the job is commencing in April 2015.
• To assist and support with Foreign lead teacher in preparation for class activities and other assignments given by lead teachers.
• To assist in the preparation of resources and equipment needed for lessons.
• To work alongside the teacher during lessons.
• Assist in planning and conducting lessons according to school’s curriculum.
• Work with groups of students or individuals to help them engage in the learning objectives of the lesson.
• Responsible for safety and hygiene of all children.
• Maintaining classrooms in clean and tidy learning environment.
• Support school special activities and events.
• Contribute to the development of the whole-school, including attendance at staff meetings, in-service training days.
• Undertake supervision duties at break or lunchtime and before or after school.
• In the absence of the lead teacher, take the lead of managing the class.
• Be the contact point with the parents who may not be comfortable to speak to the foreign teacher.
• Female, Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related fields
• At least 2 years experience in working with early year children
• Good command of writing and speaking English
• Computer literate
• Experience in similar position in international school is an advantage
• Experience of teaching Thai language to both native and non-native learners is an advantage
Qualifications and Skills/Abilities:
• Cheerful, kind and understanding
• Hardworking and highly responsible
• Ability to work individual as well as a part of a team
• Be able to relate well with expat staff
• Passionate in providing care and education for young children
The school offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV with a cover letter and a recent Photo to [email protected]