A soon to be opening in 2015, brand new pre- school named Wall Street Kindergarten built in the beautiful natural surrounding area, with a large swimming pool, a football ground, 1 large swimming pool along with 2 smaller pools, located at the outskirts of Bangkok near Central Rama 2 area. The school offers the UK National Curriculum for the students from 2 to 6 years old.
We are looking for Positive and energetic, highly inspired, motivated person, who is passionate about childcare, and are committed to achieving high academic standards and creating stimulating, positive and child- centered classrooms ethos.
The successful will be assisting (foreign) lead teacher in Toddler classes (2 -3 years old) or Nursery class (3- 4 years old), for the 2015/2016 academic year.
The job is commencing in March/April 2015. The position is for full-time and Part Time (during Summer March and April).
• To assist and support with Foreign lead teacher in preparation for class activities and other assignments assigned by lead teachers
• To assist in the preparation of resources and equipment needed for lessons
• To work alongside the teacher during lessons
• Assist in planning and conducting lessons according to school’s curriculum
• Work with groups of students or individuals to help them engage in the learning objectives of the lesson
• Responsible for safety and hygiene of all children
• Maintaining classrooms in clean and tidy learning environment
• Support school special activities and events
• Contribute to the development of the whole-school, including attendance at staff meetings, in-service training days
• Undertake supervision duties at break or lunchtime and before or after school.
In the absence of the lead teacher, take the lead of managing the class.
Be the contact point with the parents who may not be comfortable to speak to the foreign teacher.
• Female, Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related fields
• At least 2 years experiences in working with early year children
• Good command of writing and speaking English
• Computer literate
• Experience in similar position in international school is an advantage
• Experience of teaching Thai language to both native and non-native learners is an advantage
Qualifications and Skills/Abilities:
• Cheerful, kind and understanding
• Hardworking and highly responsible
• Ability to work individual as well as a part of a team
• Be able to relate well with expat staff
• Passionate in providing care and education for a young children
The school offers remuneration package as follow;
- Salary THB 17,000 – THB 22,000, dependent upon qualifications experiences.
- Life and accidents insurance
- Free school meals.