We are looking for Males/Females Native Speakers (part-time) who can work with younger kids in the age group of 3 to 18 years old. We need teachers who can work immediately on Sunday and Saturday at our center.
No experience required, but need a responsible and energetic person.
– Native English Speakers
– Candidates must be from the following countries to be considered: (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Canada, New Zealand)
– Holding a B.A. or TEFL Certificate is a plus
– Undergraduate are welcome
– Being an active person and responsible for the timetable
– Flexible and able to substitute other teachers when required
– Copy of passport
– Copy of transcript
– Formal Photograph
Places: English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch,
The Jas Mall, Ramintra: The Jas Ramintra, 89 Lad Pla Khao Road, Anusawari, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220
How to get here: You can take BTS (sky train: Mo Chit station), then take a taxi and show the driver address: Ramintra (รามอินทรา) or and say, Ladplakhao (ลาดปลาเค้า), it takes about 25 minutes from BTS Mo Chit station.