Walailak University Language Institute, Walailak University, Tha Sala District of Nakhon Sri Thammarat, Thailand is seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a full – time position of English lecturers to teach our Walailak University’s students (mainly freshmen). The details are as follows:
Qualifications: All applicants must have the following qualifications
1) A native speaker applicant from the United States of America/United Kingdom/Australia/New Zealand/Canada holding a bachelor’s in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
2) A non-native speaker applicant holding a master’s in English, Education, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, English Literature, or related fields.
3) Candidates with experience in Teaching English will be preferred.
Salary and Incentive
40,000* THB/ month
Note: * Salary rate can be negotiated if an applicant is considered as an expertise or highly qualified.
Support/ Welfare and Benefits
The successful applicant will be entitled to receive allowance and staff welfare benefits as specified by the relevant rules and regulations of Walailak University for the duration of the contracted employment by the University. The entitlement applies only to the mere Employee and does not cover the Employee’s spouse or offspring. Such allowance and staff welfare benefits include;
– In campus accommodation/ Accommodation fee
– Medical expenses (only for the Employee)
– Personal Accident Insurance
– Van service (on-campus residents only)
– Compensatory payment
Documents Required for application
1. A completed application form affixed one colored 1” photo taken within the previous 6 months (without hat or sunglasses) Please manually sign your name, and send the scanned file in PDF. — (download application form : http://dp2.wu.ac.th/JU/application%20_academic_en.pdf )
Please calculate the years of your English teaching experience.
3. 2 Letters of Recommendation (with signatures)
4. Academic Transcription
Please provide us document no.4 & 5 the English translated version together with the non-English ones.
6. Passport/ID Card
7. Other document: TOEFL Test, Certificates, etc.
Once we have received the documents, an interview via Skype will then be arranged.
If you are interested, please send it to us along with other necessary documents.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Walailak University Language Institute