|Position:||Middle School Science – Life/Earth Science||Status||Full-Time|
|Department:||Science||Salary Range:||see Salary and Benefit section|
|Application Deadline:||Until filled||Starting Date:||July 28, 2016|
This position offers the opportunity to work with small class sizes, teaching academically motivated students from diverse cultural backgrounds. Chiang Mai International School has three science labs and a full-time technician to assist with lab practicals. The school also provides a generous amount of planning time to allow teachers to prepare classes and monitor student progress. The successful candidate will be working in a positive, supportive department with well-qualified professional colleagues.
- Ability to teach a variety of science classes, including Life and Earth Sciences
- Certified teacher with a degree in related scientific field
- Willingness to work hard and challenge students to excel
- Ability to prepare and run student labs and scientific experiments
- Ability to create lesson plans consistent with standard American curriculum, assess students’ performance, evaluate standards of learning, produce grade reports, and communicate with parents regarding student progress.
- Understanding and experience with Next Generation Science Standards
- Openness to Christian values