Here at English & I we seek full time native English speaking teachers. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
The salary starts from 30,000 baht (net) for the ‘Probation Period’, with a 2,000 baht attendance bonus. Following the probation period the salary will be 35,000 baht also with a 2,000 baht attendance bonus.
NOTE: The attendance bonus is paid at the end of our term.
To apply please, e-mail your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What are the benefits of working at an E&I school?
– You will also receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
– You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense (after probation – this will be taken back if the contract is broken)
– We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
– We provide basic health insurance
– We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
– We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
– You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
– We provide 3 days lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
– We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
– You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
– You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)