Looking for NES and European English Teachers teaching in Primary levels (P1 – P6)
Nan province a rural province in northern Thailand bordering Laos, known for its numerous national parks. The laid-back provincial capital, Nan, sits on the banks of the Nan River.
Minimum Qualification and Requirement Attributes.
• Native English Speaker from following countries USA., UK., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada and South Africa.
• European Teacher with good command of English use with TOEIC score 900 above.
• BA degree holder in any subject and have TEFL or equivalent.
• Teaching experience is an advantage
• Able to make a commitment to work at least one year.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary 35 000 THB subject to qualifications and experience.
• Accommodation assistance
• Insurance, Tax, Visa, Work permit and lunch meal provided by school
• Start on 01st May 2018
If you are interested in the position please send your CV (include photograph and contact no.) subject “Nan School” to email :
Once we have received your CV we will send you an online application form to complete our apply procedure.
If you have any question regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact me.