One Full-Time and Two Part-Time English Teachers Required
With 30 years of success, Helen Doron English (HDE) is a global institution teaching English in the natural process of learning a mother tongue called the Helen Doron Method to 2 million children at 800 learning centers in 33 countries. Nawannisa Co., Ltd. is a franchisee of HDE opening a new learning center on May 2, 2015, at Megabangna, the first low rise super regional shopping center in Southeast Asia, located in the suburbs of Bangkok, Thailand.
We are looking for young, energetic English speakers who:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Education
• Enjoy working with parents and young children
• Understand the benefit of being bilingual
• Love to create a fun learning atmosphere
• Have work experience of teaching children
• Are creative, flexible, patient, care, organized, and dedicated
All teachers are expected to teach by doing various physical activities or else depending on ages of learners, make props and plan lessons, work on Saturday and Sunday, follow our working and teaching rules, attend trainings and Teacher’s meetings, and demonstrate our teaching method to prospective customers.
• A proven method for teaching English as a second language (ESL) for children from 3 months up to young adults
• An international Helen Doron English Teaching diploma for worldwide career opportunities
• Educational support from Head Office through top-quality teaching materials, annual seminars and trainings, networking channels and an organization-wide information portal
• A rewarding career and the chance to make a difference in children’s lives
• Ready-made curriculum and basic props for each lesson
• New decent workplace at a popular shopping mall
• Free round-trip shuttle buses from two sky-train stations to Megabangna
• 600 baht per teaching hour
• Flexible working hours
• A performance-related bonus on the completion of the employment contract
• Full-time: The management of your visa and work permit, provided at the company’s expense
• Full-Time: Assistance in securing apartment and other necessary living issues
All candidates should be ready for an in-person interview and your teaching demonstration.
Scholarships are offered to only chosen English teachers to attend Teacher Training Course and seminar(s) in Thonglor, Bangkok during April 18-22 (all), 25-26 (part-time), 25-28 (full-time).
To apply, please send your resume with a recent photo, passport, diploma and certificate, and references if any to Khun Pat at [email protected].