Panyaden International School Chiang Nai is hiring a Thai Head Teacher for our new academic year starting in August 2018.
The Thai Head Teacher works alongside the Foreign Head Teacher to provide professional
leadership for the school, ensuring a high quality education for all its pupils. With a Master’s
degree in education, and at least 10 years experience of teaching and leadership, the Thai Head
Oversee, develop and improve the school curriculum, paying particular attention to the
Thai Language and Culture curriculum;
Promote, lead and support effective teaching methods and innovative educational
Provide leadership and supervision for teaching personnel;
Facilitate, model and promote positive relations and cultural understanding between
Provide expertise to the school on the guidance and discipline of students;
Meet and report to parents or caregivers on students’ progress;
Teach classes and extra-curricular activities when needed.
Qualifications and experience :
• Master Degree of Education or higher in educational filed
• Experience in teaching for at least 10 years
• Teaching license
• Recent experience as a leadership
• Experience of developing and enriching a school curriculum
• Experience of student assessment
• Knowledge of child development for 2 to 11-year-olds
• Knowledge of dealing with a range of special educational needs
• Experience in teaching across the kindergarten and primary levels
Interested applicants please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and full resume to [email protected]. Salary to be negotiated. Only selected candidates will be contacted.