Required for August 2016
NIST is looking for an effective and collaborative teacher to join our team. The preferred candidate will have experience teaching psychology in the IB Diploma Programme and English in the IB Middle Years Programme.
This position will require:
- Experience teaching IB DP psychology
- Qualification in psychology
- Experience teaching MYP English Language and Literature
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative planning and teaching
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to teach across a range of age groups
- Excellent communication skills
NIST is an ambitious school with a mission to do our best for every student. We have a focus on achievement in the broadest sense and a collaborative and inquiry-based approach is an expected feature in all aspects of learning and also within the professional life of the school. Contribution to the broader life and activities of NIST is important to us, as are an open mind and a commitment to professional learning.