Position: Restaurant Services Instructor (Expat
– BA or equivalent in related fields.
– At least 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably in 5 star hotels. Teaching experience is an advantage.
– Pleasant appearance, well groomed, friendly and adaptable to situations.
– Fluent in English Language.
– Possesses good conduct and teacher spirit, punctual and able work under pressure.
– Able to manage time and result oriented.
– Be an instructor in Food and Beverage (Service) Division.
– Provide professional, effective and measurable education in the assigned subject in line with the course description, competencies and schedule of teaching, meeting the objectives and policies of the department and within the confines of I-TIM school policy.
– Create, modify, update and prepare media, handouts and examinations to assist and evaluate student learning in the assigned subject.
– Remain updated in the specialized field relative to assigned subject.
– Make recommendations regarding program.
– Prepare teaching plan, lesson plan and activity plans.
– Employ various methods of teaching and learning assessment appropriate to the abilities of the student.
– Maintain effective records.
– Competitive salary based upon experience.
– VISA and work permit application assistance.