Education Gateway is looking for a Sales Manager to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You are the key player in our Sales Team, having the ability to be visionary and no-nonsense at the same time. You have the ability to coach and motivate your team-members. You have proven and natural leadership skills that people are willing to follow and adopt. Further more you are a people manager and have a clear understanding of the sales field. Sales Manager.
Description Sales Manager.
We expect the Sales Manager to undertake the following activities: Sales Manager.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national and online sales programs by developing field sales action plans. Sales Manager.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Sales Manager.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand. Sales Manager.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Sales Manager.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Sales Manager.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Sales Manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Sales Manager.
Role Sales Manager.
Your role is the driving force within the Education Gateway Sales Team. You report directly to the Management Team. Your role is to maintain the relation with existing customers and expand the horizon of Education Gateway by developing new sales channels. You will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the existing sales-team inside Education Gateway. Sales Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related filed Sales Manager.
- At least 2-3 years in manager roles Sales Manager.
- Result Oriented, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing Sales Manager.
Responsibilities Sales Manager.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing. Sales Manager.
What WE expect Sales Manager.
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexible towards your collegues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role. Sales Manager.
What YOU can expect Sales Manager.
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines. Sales Manager.
Salary, Remuneration and Benefits Sales Manager.
Suitable candidates are offered a competitive salary according to experience, qualifications, and degree. Education Gateway offers besides a market competitive salary, health-care benefits and where applicable bonus or profit sharing. Sales Manager.
Reference Sales Manager.
When applying for this position, please refer to this opening as EG-Sales-MGT-2014. Sales Manager.
Application Procedure Sales Manager.
We kindly request you to send your resume in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]. Accompanied with your Resume, please include three (3) references and a short motivation (maximum 400 words) what makes you the preferred candidate for this job-opening. Once we have received this collateral, we will inform you within 10 working days about the follow-up procedure.
Equal Employment Opportunities Sales Manager.
Education Gateway strives for a balanced composition of its staff. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Education Gateway are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, belief or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Sales Manager.
About Education Gateway Sales Manager.
Founded in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Education Gateway Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of Chinese and English Language Teaching Institutes in Thailand, with offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Serving customers for both the individuals in classroom based training, Online Globally and Corporate Clients in the Fortune 500, Education Gateway is the premier provider of Language Training in Thailand. See more about Education Gateway under the About Us section on this site. Sales Manager.
Sales Acquisition according to this opening is not appreciated. Sales Manager.