The School Nurse reports to the Senior Nurse. This is an important role providing basic nursing and first aid emergency care to students, staff, parents and other visitors to the School in addition to holding responsibility for stock keeping of medical supplies and first aid equipment.
Applicants must :
• Be a Thai female
• Be a qualified nurse (must be Registered with Thai Nursing Council)
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience working with a hospital and/or clinic
• Be able to use initiative and work independently
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a good administrative skills and computer literacy
• Good command of spoken and written English preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].