The following subjects are taught at the EIP: Social Studies, English, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education, Health, and Computers. We are looking for highly professional, diligent, and dynamic teachers who enjoy teaching in a high-school environment.
Teachers are scheduled to teach 20 periods each week, not more than 22 periods including substitutions, and are required to attend regular staff meetings. Teachers will also work a few Saturdays for parent-teacher conferences and other school functions. The school uses Western textbooks and has excellent resources available.
The annual starting salary is between 652,000 and 856,000 baht, depending on qualifications and duties assigned. Work permit, health insurance, and lunch are provided. All official holidays are paid and the teacher will receive 7 sick days per year. There will be approximately 8 weeks of holiday per year. This is a 12 month contract with a 40,000 baht completion bonus.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Native English speaker from North America, Great Britain, Australia, etc.
– Hold a Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant subject area:
– Applicants with Masters or Education degrees are particularly encouraged to apply
– Minimum of two years experience teaching in a High School, preferably in Thailand
– Provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts.
The school will not consider any applicant for employment who cannot provide these
documents at the time of the initial interview.
No exceptions will be made.
Applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview. If there are no openings at the time we receive your CV it will be filed and reviewed when positions become available.