My Thai Language School, approved by the Thai Ministry of Education, is a growing and dynamic language school in Bangkok and Rayong.We provide quality education to our foreign students in order to help them adapt to their life in Thailand.
We are looking for a new teacher for our branch in Rayong, near Laemtong department store.
The teacher will participate in the development of this school, to make it one of the most reputable language school in the area. Opportunities as a school manager may arise if the teacher shows such capacity.
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor Degree in Liberal Arts, Education or related field.
• Good command of English and Thai.
• Computer literacy in MS Office
• Effective communication skill.
• Multi-tasking, responsible, and service-minded
• Willing to work on flexible working schedule.
• To teach Thai to foreigners.
• To prepare teaching materials and evaluate students’ progress.
• To handle student-visa documents.
• To provide students and potential students with accurate information based on their needs.
• To participate in the sales effort of the school.
New graduates are welcome. Interested candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic, they are invited to send us a full resume with expected salary and a recent photograph.
For Further information on our school, please visit our website: http://www.mythailanguage.com