The Department of Linguistics at Srinakharinwirot University is looking for a full-time teacher to provide teaching and learning activities for undergraduate students in the Language for Careers (B.A. International Program).
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Native English speaker as class instruction must be in English at all times
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Communication Arts or related fields
• Excellent interpersonal and classroom management skills and equipped to teach both subject classes (80-90 students) and skill classes (25-30 students)
• This position includes 15-18 teaching hours per week.
• Main responsibilities are to teach, write and mark assignments, quizzes, mid-term and final
• Other assigned responsibilities include departmental meetings, weekly office hours, attending a conference, and other duties.
• Salary: 40,000 baht per month
Please forward your CV with a photo and three professional references, a cover letter and official graduate transcripts to si[email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] as soon as possible. Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview and teaching demonstration.