Naresuan University International College (NUIC) was established by the Council of Naresuan University at its’ 94th meeting, on January 13, 2001, with a view to enhancing the effectiveness and reputation of Naresuan University as an international center for learning.
The mission of the International College is to educate undergraduates from all nationalities, especially, those in the Southeast Asian Region, to be responsible global citizens, adaptable to different cultures and environments. Additionally, research inquiries and academic services pertaining to the international arena are conducted. Cross-cultural sharing activities are promoted.
Now, we are looking for the dynamic lecturer joining our new program.
Qualifications of Applicants:
– A Master’s Degree or higher in Tourism Management / Hospitality Management or related fields from an acknowledged academic institute
– Prior work experience in related fields and research experience and publications are advantageous.
– A minimum IELTS 6.0 or higher
Conditions of Employment:
– 10 hours of teaching/week (extra pay for extra teaching hours)
– Research commitment
– Contributions in program/College activities
– Academic advisor to students
– 26,010 Baht (For Thais)
Apply in person on Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 16.30 at:
Naresuan University International College (NUIC)
Muang District, Phitsanulok 65000, Thailand
Telephone : +66-55-968-585
Or apply in writing to: [email protected]
(Topic: Application for International Tourism & Hospitality Management Lecturer)
Please attach the necessary documents (to state the applicant’s qualifications) with the cover letter, a CV, academic credentials, and a photo of the applicant.
**** Only shortlisted candidate will be notified ****