We are a highly successful school and we are working hard to build upon our success and recent ‘outstanding’ report. At Samakee you will be joining an active, highly motivated team in a caring family environment. Currently recruiting for August 2015, we are a small expanding British International School on the outskirts of Bangkok.
We are looking for an excellent Year 1 teachers to join our hardworking, dedicated team of talented staff and children from August 2015.
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher to join our outstanding teaching team in First School. Our curriculum, based on Development Matters and the National Curriculum of England, has been adapted in a highly imaginative way that promotes high achievement and creativity. Activities provide an excellent mix of adult supported and child-initiated learning and allow children to explore and investigate both indoors and out in a rich learning environment.
Applicants must hold the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
We are looking for applicants who show evidence of the following:
- Creativity, energy, enthusiasm, initiative and a sense of humour;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team working abilities;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- A satisfactory health record;
- An up to date criminal record check through the UK Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) (previously CRB checks) or equivalent.
Please send your resume, cover letter, referees and copy of your teaching qualification to:
Email: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
Head of School