About Bandung Polytechnic for Manufacturing :
Based on the strategic plan 2013-2017 and the condition of external dynamic occured in 2012 to 2014, POLMAN Bandung has done some improvements in its management and organization .
In 2015 POLMAN Bandung has managed some programs started in 2012.
In 2015, the programs are focused on :
Improving educational quality and capacity :
• To Improve Diploma 3 and Bachelor of applied science curriculum based on
global standard, Indonesia Qualification Framework (KKNI) and higher
education national standard
• To prepare curriculum and human resources for magister of applied science
• To increase student body 10 %.
• To establish internal quality assurance unit (SPMI).
Improving the mastery of manufacturing technology :
• To conduct research and development in manufacturing engineering technology.
• To conduct research and development in line with MP3EI (The Masterplan for Acceleration and
Expansion of Indonesians Economic Development).
• To increase scientific publication.
• To undertake patent.
Improving value of P2KR (Production, Training, Consultancy and Engineering ) :
• To improve engineering activities .
• To perform cooperation in educational institution development and training
Improving accountability and transparency :
• To carry out BLU (Public Service Agency) preparation.
• To establish internal auditor unit (SPI).
The realization of these programs can hopefully be seen each year within the 5 year strategic plan. certainly the successfulness of these programs is determined by the understanding and participation of all academic members and staff of POLMAN Bandung, supported by all its stakeholders.