Position: Culinary Instructor (Expat)
– BA or equivalent in culinary/kitchen operations.
– At least 2-3 years kitchen experience, preferably in 5 star hotels. Teaching experience is an advantage.
– Pleasant appearance, well groomed, friendly and adaptable to situations.
– Fluent in English Language.
– Possesses good conduct and teacher spirit, punctual and able work under pressure.
– Able to manage time and result oriented.
– Be an instructor in Food and Beverage (Kitchen) Division.
– Provide professional, effective and measurable education in the assigned subject in line with the course description, competencies and schedule of teaching, meeting the objectives and policies of the department and within the confines of I-TIM school policy.
– Prepare teaching plan, lesson plan and activity plans, handouts and examinations to assist and evaluate student learning in the assigned subject.
– Facilitating and maintaining standards of teaching and food production of all sections in the kitchen.
– Maintaining standards of purchasing/receiving/storage/sanitation, equipment par stock, personal conduct and grooming.
Salary: Depends on knowledge and experience.