Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Draftsman of AIT Consulting (AITC) shall be responsible to the Senior Architect and to the Executive Director of AITC.
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of detailed technical drawings and plans of buildings and structures.
- Shall prepare detailed technical drawings and plans of buildings and structures using the CADD software program.
- Shall determine the specifications of the project.
- Shall decide which materials to be used such as steel, reinforced concrete, masonry or timber.
The qualified candidate must have an undergraduate degree, master’s preferred in Drafting. He or she must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in architectural drafting. He/she must be able to work independently, communicate in English effectively and be available to fulfill the drafting needs of the project. The Draftsman must be accountable, responsive and dependable, and represent AITC in a professional manner.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to deliver quality drawing and plans of buildings and structures
- Ability to conceptualize design with no framework or prior work performed
- Ability to decide which materials to be used in planning buildings and structures
- Accuracy of technical drawings
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click “Apply Now” button.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position. (save them all in one file name and download a single file).