1. Experience of studying/living in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
2. Bachelor?s Degree or Master?s Degree in any field.
3. 1-2 years work experience in agency is preferred.
4. Overall good command of English.
5. Computer literate in Microsoft office.
? Consulting with students in their area of interest and recommending suitable courses for them.
? Follow up student enrollment and ensuring timely payment of fees.
? Attend to enquiries through telephone, email and office visits.
? Achieve quarterly targets set by management and generate ideas for increasing sales.
? Process Visa Applications
? Ability to collate, translate and apply information in regard to our business
RCA Bangkok: 5 positions
Chiang Mai: 5 positions