Mahidol University International College (MUIC) is Thailand’s leading international college within a public university. MUIC’s strengths are based on its liberal arts focus, international curriculums, global network of partner universities, modern state-of-the-art facilities, and commitment to research.
We are seeking talented and committed professionals who love teaching and are dedicated to research. MUIC offers full support in developing the academic and research potentials of its faculty members.
2. Fine & Applied Arts
- Foundations Study (Visual Art)
- Communication Design (Branding Design, Advertising, Information Graphics)
- Digital Media Communication (Animation, Web Design, Game Design)
- Film Production
- Television Production
- Animation Production
Position 2: Lecturers (Teaching-oriented)
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of working or teaching experiences
- Strong industry connections, senior leadership positions in recognized professional societies, and /or being a holder of professional license are necessary for Business Administration, Fine & Applied Arts, and Tourism and Hospitality Management Divisions
- Excellent command of English
MUIC offers strong support in various fields of research to its faculty members, including research grants; and a competitive compensation package.
Please email your CV and cover letter to:
Human Resource Section
Mahidol University International College
999 Phutthamonthon, Salaya, Nakhonpathom, Thailand 73170
Tel. 0-2441-5090 ext. 1209, 1230, 1512, 1612