- Interact with customers to provide answers and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and retain a good relationship with all customers.
1. Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth
2. Work with management in developing timely solutions for client requirements
3. Address customer issues/concerns in an accurate and timely manner
4. Work closely with clients to understand their needs and to explore opportunities for growth
5. Maintain strong knowledge of company’s products, pricing, policies, etc, so as to educate clients on benefits
6. Maintain strong relationship with existing customers for business retention
1. Aged 27-32 years old. Native English candidates are preferable
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, accounting and statistics
3. At least 3 years’ related work experience
4. Excellence in all English communication skills
5. Strong analytical ability and a strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
6. Ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the customer
7. Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills as well as self-motivation and enthusiasm
8. Ability to anticipate the changing needs of customers and clients
9. Highly responsible attitude with positive and creative thinking
10. Focus on self-learning, self-improvement, self-motivation and self-discipline
11. Ability to start work immediately is preferable.