We are looking for additional teachers for the academic year 2014-2015 (Immediate OR October start due to a surge in late student admissions.
1 1 NES KG teachers 55,000+THB
2 1 NES IT iGCSE teacher 65,000+THB
Additional benefits for each position include;
– Medical Insurance (BUPA)
– Attractive paid holidays and savings plan with contract completion bonus
– Professional Development
– FREE school places for dependents
The exact salary for each position will be determined during the initial interview using our salary scale, depending on current qualifications and length of experience.
We are looking for individuals with a positive and professional work ethic, who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of our students’ education and personal development.
We expect our teachers to;
• encourage high standards in all aspects of school life
• contribute to the effective and efficient management of the school
• promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive
• support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees
• encourage consultation and discussion
We follow the Singaporean curriculum and applicants should be familiar with the iPSLE or IGCSE courses or the PSLE or GCE’O’ and Cambridge A-level where applicable.
– a BEd, PGCE MEd, or similar, Early Years Development Bachelor Degree or a Young Learners Training Certificate
– a minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience at level applied for
– a minimum of at least a 2 year commitment
Please send your CV, a covering letter and recent photo, to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.
Please note that walk in applicants will not be accepted for security reasons. ALL applicants who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.