Teaching Positions : Southern Thailand
Teaching in Thailand with fascinating experience. Be a part of beautiful southern Thailand which is close to Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Krabi, and Phuket. We are currently looking for Native English Speakers from the U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa as the following positions:
NATIVE English Teachers : 10 positions (starting date between Oct 27 – Nov 1, 2014)
Teaching Area : Mathayom 1-6 (13-18 years old)
Subject : English for Communication ; focusing on Speaking-Listening
Location : Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon, Suratthani
Salary : 30,000-33,000 THB (depending on teaching experience)
• Must be a Native English Speaker from the U.K., U.S.A., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
• Ages between 22-45 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher. (original degree is required for Visa Extension)
• TEFL or TESOL Certificate.
• TOEIC Certificate for South African.
• Understand Basic Thai Culture, Manner and Society.
• Must be able to use multimedia in class such as a Projector, CD/DVD, VDO, etc.
• Teaching hours are not over 22 hours/week (7.45 AM – 4.00 PM from Mon-Fri)
• Weekly Lesson Plan and Attendance Record.
• Grading System for English Subject.
• Skills Reinforcement, English Camp or Foreign Language Department’s activities. (depending on school’s policy )
• Assistance Information for travel all over Thailand.
• Assistance Information for housing and motorbike/car Rental.
• Assistance Documentation for Non-B Visa, Visa Extension, Teaching License, Work Permit and Thai Bank Account.
Please send your CV to :