Crescent International School opened in 2008 and operates Early Years, Primary and Secondary phases. We are a small school of approximately 400 students and currently occupy a very pleasant but compact campus in a quiet residential area close to Sathorn Soi 1.
Available to start immediately, we are looking for an experienced and committed teacher for the following area:
• Secondary English teacher for Years 7 to 11 (IGCSE)
We are seeking applications from NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING, suitably qualified and experienced teachers who have high expectations of children’s learning and an enthusiasm and passion for education. The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice, the ability to motivate pupils and a willingness to work in partnership with the staff team.
Candidates are expected to:
• Hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching certificate
• Hold a university degree in the subject area
• Have a minimum of two years’ teaching experience
• Have a good understanding of the British Curriculum and experience of teaching IGCSE students
• Have experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
In return we are able to offer:
A competitive, all inclusive salary
Local medical insurance
Employment visa and work permit
Further information can be found on the school website: http://www.cis.ac.th
Candidates who fulfil the above criteria should initially submit their CV, covering letter and recent photo to email@example.com or telephone 02 679 8777.
Please note: only candidates selected for interview will be contacted