We are looking for fully qualified and experienced teachers in a variety of positions for the next academic year starting in May 2015 (and some immediate start positions). We offer competitive basic pay for teachers as well as health insurance, 3 months’ paid holidays and free lunches. Free education is available to teachers with children.
Rayong English Programme School is located in Ban Chang, 35 minutes from Pattaya and Rayong. We share a campus and excellent facilities with Garden International School and we are just five minutes from the sea.
Applicants need to have a specialist teaching degree and at least three years’ teaching experience. Interviews will take place from December during which you will be expected to teach a demonstration class.
Fully qualified Native English Speaker (NES) teachers receive a starting salary of 60,000 baht per month. NES teachers are from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. Applicants from Ireland and South Africa must have a TOEFL (550) or TOEIC (650) qualification in accordance with MOE requirements.
Fully qualified Non Native English Speaker (Non NES) teachers receive a starting salary of 40,000 baht per month. Non NES applicants must have a TOEFL (550) or TOEIC (650) qualification in accordance with MOE requirements.
1. SEN Coordinator (Non NES can apply)
1. Head of Kindergarten – non teaching role
2. Reading support teacher (Non NES can apply)
1. English, health and singing for P2
2. Mathematics, science and singing teacher for P2
3. English teacher for P3 and P4
4. Primary EAL teacher
5. Primary PE teacher (Non NES can apply)
1. Head of Upper Secondary (IGCSE Coordinator) – non teaching role (start January 2015)
2. Secondary Science Coordinator, IGCSE biology and Environmental Management M4 and M5, Health M4 to M6
3. Mathematics M1, M2, M4 and M5.
4. Lower Secondary EAL teacher (start in Jauary 2015)
5. Lower Secondary mathematics support (Non NES can apply)
Please apply with a clear cover email or letter, your CV and a recent photo.