Education Gateway is looking for a Graphic Designer to join and expand our dynamic and structured team. You will be the translator for study material to illustrations, drawings and paintings to embed and markup our study material so the studying experience of our students and Corporate Clients are enhanced. You work closely with the Teachers, Sales Team and Marketing Team. You have the unique capability to translate words into pictures. As a saying goes: “A picture tells more than a thousand Words.”. Graphic Designer.
Description Graphic Designer.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials. Graphic Designer.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval. Graphic Designer.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art. Graphic Designer.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment. Graphic Designer.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. Graphic Designer.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Graphic Designer.
Qualifications and Skills Graphic Designer.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related filed Graphic Designer.
- Passionate, motivating, sincere, proactive, and flexible Graphic Designer.
- Customer focus Graphic Designer.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Handles Rejection Graphic Designer.
What we expect Graphic Designer.
We expect you to be the best in your field. Willing to develop constantly. As Education Gateway has a no-nonsense mentality, we value your voice, your opinion. As in creative development, we expect you to maintain no borders about input and/or creativity at all. You are willing to travel, report on frequent basis and are flexible towards your colleagues. We expect you to be an individual within a team-player role. Graphic Designer.
What the candidate can expect Graphic Designer.
You, as the potential candidate, can expect to work in a dynamic, yet structured environment. We value initiative within the parameters given. We are looking for people that are able to build something out of nothing. You are being praised for self-initiative according to the company’s guidelines. Graphic Designer.
Salary, Remuneration and Benefits Graphic Designer.
Suitable candidates are offered a competitive salary according to experience, qualifications, and degree. Education Gateway offers besides a market competitive salary, health-care benefits and where applicable bonus or profit sharing.
Reference Graphic Designer.
When applying for this position, please refer to this opening as EG-Design-IT-2014. Graphic Designer.
Application Procedure Graphic Designer.
We kindly request you to send your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Accompanied with your Resume, please include three (3) references and a short motivation (maximum 400 words) what makes you the preferred candidate for this job-opening. Once we have received this collateral, we will inform you within 10 working days about the follow-up procedure. Graphic Designer.
Equal Employment Opportunities Graphic Designer.
Education Gateway strives for a balanced composition of its staff. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Education Gateway are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, belief or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
About Education Gateway Graphic Designer.
Founded in 2008 in Chiang Mai, Thailand, Education Gateway Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of Chinese and English Language Teaching Institutes in Thailand, with offices in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. Serving customers for both the individuals in classroom based training, Online Globally and Corporate Clients in the Fortune 500, Education Gateway is the premier provider of Language Training in Thailand. See more about Education Gateway under the About Us section on this site. Graphic Designer.
Acquisition according to this opening is not appreciated.