Mahidol University International College (MUIC) is Thailand’s leading international college within a public university. MUIC’s strengths are based on its liberal arts focus, international curriculums, global network of partner universities, modern state-of-the-art facilities, and commitment to research.
We are seeking talented and committed professionals who love teaching and are dedicated to research. MUIC offers full support in developing the academic and research potentials of its faculty members.
3. Humanities and Language
- English Studies Program
- Foreign Languages (Chinese,French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Thai)
Position 3: Assistant Lecturers
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Age not over 30 years old
- Motivated to pursue a doctoral degree under MUIC’s scholarship scheme
- Motivated to conduct research
- Excellent command of English
MUIC offers strong support in various fields of research to its faculty members, including research grants; and a competitive compensation package.
Please email your CV and cover letter to:
Human Resource Section
Mahidol University International College
999 Phutthamonthon, Salaya, Nakhonpathom, Thailand 73170
Tel. 0-2441-5090 ext. 1209, 1230, 1512, 1612