General Job Description and Responsibilities
- To attain and maintain professional familiarity with electronic circuits and instrumentation, switching systems, transmission systems, and telematics
- To supervise and participate in the design and construction of required circuits, subsystems, and systems
- To ensure electrical-safety instructions are followed in the laboratories
- Keeps UNIX, PC and network systems in working order and good condition with the maintenance of the manuals.
- To set up and supervise student’s laboratory works
- To facilitate student and faculty’s research and outreach activities
- To assist in the identification and procurement of equipment, placement of orders, etc.
- To keep inventory record of Microelectronics computer hardware and documents.
- To assist in maintaining Microelectronics Embedded Systems internet website
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Lab Supervisor or Faculty
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or related field and preferably Bachelor Degree in Electrical Electronics Related field
- Good knowledge in computer hardware, software, maintenance and safety activities.
- Good command in English
To apply, please register online and complete the registration form. You may be required to create your own user name and password, once completed, go back to the advertisement page and click “Apply Now” button. Use MOZILLA FIREFOX for a full functionality of the system.
Please do not forget to download your comprehensive resume with complete names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of at least two referees, including a short cover letter which explains your suitability for this position.